Search results

  1. J

    OHIP as foreign workers spouse

    Hi, My wife and I recently relocated to Toronto,ON from Europe. My wife have started working in Toronto for a Canadian employer. Her status has allowed me to apply for and obtain a Canadian open work permit. I am not, however, working for a Canadian employer. Instead I am working full time for...