+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. R

    Does previous year CERB / Ei count as income for parents super visa

    Given that CERB is reported (and taxed) in your annual tax income, yes it does count.
  2. R

    Which language exam should I take? CELPIP or IELTS?

    Thanks for your info. With "every time something is short" you mean you feel you get less score than you deserved?
  3. R

    Celpip preparation recommendation (my own experience)

    Hello everyone, I just wanted to come by and leave a recommendation for studying for the Celpip course, I used this celpip school recommended to me by a friend and they were amazing, their building says "StudyPug" on the title, but I think is because they have a few different schools there, I...
  4. R

    Is there any solution of my problem. i have bad credit score and want to get home loan.

    Yes! worry not. Believe it or not improving your credit score is so much easier than people make you think. I follow these tips and oh boy did it change my life! I've been following this channel for a while now and I even follow this guy's tips for investing in my TFSA and RRSP. Hope it helps!
  5. R

    Which language exam should I take? CELPIP or IELTS?

    I would recommend you to do the CELPIP, I have the info of a good academy that can help you on the training if you are interested. I used their services when I used to live in Texas to pass the celpip and migrate here, they are based in Vancouver. I think they changed their name recently so...
  6. R

    LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

    Very helpful, I do recommend using Airbnb for short stay accommodation, usually you can find monthly stays which should be nice enough for a family to find an apartment.
  7. R

    Urgent Renewal of PR Card - How long does it take?

    Really? So you can re-enter with an expired PR card through a land border?
  8. R

    Urgent Renewal of PR Card - How long does it take?

    Probably a good idea to call IRCC ... I googled it and this number came out: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) Good luck!
  9. R

    Can I use 2013 IELTS Test for Canada Citizenship

    Wow, the citizen application also requires the IELTS? Or was this because you did not submit this type of information when immigrating with PR? In any case, I hope you can use it :)