+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. L

    Spousal sponsorship

    I'm glad that I found this forum. I'm a Chinese citizen. My husband is a Canadian who's living in the U.S. We got married in June 2014 when I was in the U.S. on a student VISA. My student visa ran out of date and I just returned China. We've filed sponsorship via spouse for American green card...