+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. zardoz

    Is this job offer genuine or fraud?

    There is something very odd about this. The website domain : Domain Name: ACEHOTEL.COM Registry Domain ID: 67969548_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com Updated Date: 2019-03-21T17:53:36Z Creation Date: 2001-03-18T12:51:27Z Registry...
  2. zardoz

    Delivery driver

    Are you a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada? If the answer is no, assume that it will be virtually impossible to get a work permit for that type of job.
  3. zardoz

    H&C reasons

    Yes. It's assessed at the moment that the application is received. Days that you add after that application are not retrospectively taken into consideration. You could easily lose your PR status at this point in time.
  4. zardoz

    common law proof

    In all honesty, probably not even close. None of those are direct proof or even compelling evidence of actual cohabitation.
  5. zardoz

    Expired pr card and returning to canada

    https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf Section 11. Examining permanent residents at ports of entry. This gives the correct information, unlike that provided by you. 11 Examining permanent residents at ports of entry Subsection A2(1)...
  6. zardoz

    I have recieved mail from Canadian high commission, please tell me is it true or not.

    Drima Oil is a known fake. A quick search on the forum would show other similar cases.
  7. zardoz

    Plzz help

    You need to inform the Visa Office by using the IRCC’s Web Form. It's important that the information is corrected before proceeding..
  8. zardoz

    Can a Aunt or Uncle sponsor a niece

    I believe that was the reason for the "if you qualify"....
  9. zardoz

    Sponsor brother

    If you are eligible for the "lonely Canadian" scheme, you can sponsor any relative that you would not otherwise be entitled to sponsor. That includes a neice or adult brother.
  10. zardoz

    I have lmia, i just want to confirm that it is fake or true

    Same fake officer as in https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/lmia-assessment.665253/ And we know Drima Oil is a scam. Also try searching Google for exactly "David Immigration law office & Co". Doesn't exist.
  11. zardoz

    Hi there.. Need your help

    Through your friends, family, church etc. There are no G5s just sitting there waiting for a candidate.
  12. zardoz

    I am Punjabi vegitarian cheff . I can cook for 500 people with out any hassle . If any catering com

    There are no jobs or employers on the forum. You will need to go to employment specific websites to find a job offer.
  13. zardoz

    British citizen moving to Canada with Illegal boyfriend in USA

    Make sure that you have very strong evidence of a developing relationship to submit with your application.
  14. zardoz

    Arrived in Canada last week - wife is in India, she dont want to come and seeking for divorce in Ind

    Also see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cancel-visa-copr-before-landing.671358/
  15. zardoz

    British citizen moving to Canada with Illegal boyfriend in USA

    One question that the visa officer might well be asking is "was the first marriage in the USA done in order to gain immigration status?". If the answer is "possibly yes", there may be significant scrutiny of your relationship as a possible "marriage of convenience". Be prepared for this eventuality.
  16. zardoz

    Permanent residence refused, and we dont understand the reason!

    Order your GCMS notes to see what happened in the application and the notes behind the visa officers reasoning. Then, if appropriate, appeal the refusal.
  17. zardoz

    Outland application but residing in Canada with a TRV: must I leave within 6 months?

    Neither "outland" or "inland" PR applications provide you with any immigration status. It is only the parallel "OWP" application submitted with the "inland" application that provides "implied status". You will need to apply for the extension, as previously stated.
  18. zardoz

    misrepresentation appeal

    Consult with a qualified Canadian immigration lawyer.
  19. zardoz

    strawberry farm

    It's difficult to say. The passport probably more than the NBI clearance. Just be aware of the possibility of identity theft.