+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. I

    How to enter in Canada with expired PR card and how to renew it?

    Re: PR expired yes your son can re-establish his residency status in Canada.
  2. I

    Returning PR after long absence

    pls share ur experience what happen to u
  3. I

    URGENT !!!!! Pls reply Experts....

    Your husband is your husband even u add his name in your passport or not. Marriage certificate is a valid evidence.
  4. I


    i just advice to RQ people to send maximum documents as u can