+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. A

    Spousal Open Work Permit

    Hi, I have a doubt regarding SOWP. To prove strong ties to home country, is it necessary to submit property evaluation for the student visa and the SOWP, when we are applying together?, property evaluation of property in his fathers name and property evaluation in my fathers name; or is it...