+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. M

    PR Card Address in Another Province

    I want to avoid the hassel of trying to change the address later especially if I went back to my home country, which is a very high possibility, and I do not want to go through the hassel of the PRTD as well. I am in this situation because the PR card processing time is taking too long and I...
  2. M

    PR Card Address in Another Province

    Hello, I hope someone advises on the follwoing. I will be traveling to Canada soon to do the landing and finalize the PR process. My destination city is Calgary, Alberta so I will be landing and trying to settle there but I will not have a permanent address at the begining. Also, I am not sure...