+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. V

    Visa SOP

    In SOP for applying Visa, I found many SOP of students have mentioned the family ties with their home country after studies. Will that be noted seriously?
  2. V

    Proof of financial support

    I will be applying for visa under Non-Sds category. What document do I need to show for proof of financial supoort?
  3. V


    Can I get a GIC of cad $ 10000 and show rest of amount needed for tution fees for 1st year through bank account statement while applying for visa through general category?
  4. V


    I Will be applying for study permit under General category not through SDS. Whether I need GIC of 10000 $?
  5. V


    How much GIC amount is needed for studies in Quebec universities?