+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Search results

  1. M

    Sponsoring spouse with Tourist Visa, marry, bring her and then apply for PR

    Hello everyone, I am currently in the same boat. I am a PR of Canada. My girlfriend has a visitors visa (TRV) to visit me next year and we plan to get married in a different country before she arrives in February. May I please know if anyone had any similar experiences and if there were any...