Search results

  1. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    no sweetheart I understand what you’re saying you’re awesome the only things I was trying to say if you tell to these guys about your experience some of them get scared and get anxiety stress because your experience was in 2017 18 19 2020 that time was really hard to get h&c approval now is a...
  2. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    follow the link I sent you
  3. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    @Katayoon You are a lot help to those people and I appreciate what you doing for these guys But with one thing I’m disagree with you keep talking about your husband CASE your husband case was misrepresentation and that was 2017 and 19 that time was hard for everybody even myself I lost my PRRA...
  4. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    hi there You got a wait for your attorney to forward AOR to you then when you get your application number or you can check by your UCI number in ecas this is the Link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en At least wait 3 to 6 months for Gcms note Or wait for application go in process
  5. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    good to hear that now your in weeks From 1 weeks up to 12 weeks you should have her copr
  6. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    Say as I told you order a Gcms note speed up your process now the real problem going to started lot of stress and anxiety and good luck my friend hopefully you get a positive answer and enjoy your stress time lol
  7. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    Ok I will check it now
  8. Ayanna

    file has been transferred to local CIC office

    they only need to find out order gcms note they will tell exactly what happened with your application
  9. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    I was worried so much when my application went to process after 6 months I thought They will refuse me but my application was in process for 30 months after I got Aip all process takes 3 years exactly It doesn’t matter how takes as long it’s positive answers
  10. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    Hi @wello711 if you failed asylum seeker PRRA applicant or a visitor it’s all depends on your Arguments and factors country also depends officer too Every case is different I seen members with weak cases got approved exemption but I seen a member 3 Canadian born kids husband Construction...
  11. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    Every province is different BC is all about pr Temporary residency more then six months That you become eligible for benefits
  12. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    You’re absolutely correct there is a member applied for H&c and judicial review few day PM he got his Aip approval so he will withdraw is JR
  13. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    hey guys don’t compare yourself with @Katayoon Her husband file or H&c was different than there is a two kinds of h&c are going to take longer than or hard to get approval one is misrepresentation the second is inadmissible issues like criminality Do you know why the CBSA officer was nice to...
  14. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    The work permit with H&c was on the pandemic time nowadays you have to have PRRA pending application to be eligible for work permit or you have Aip approved
  15. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    Thanks for clarification
  16. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    70% is approval chances for applicants with the kids 30% refusal for singles 50-50 chances of approval I
  17. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    sometimes takes up to one month IRCc requested your medical request or some they don’t asked if you done it in a year Now days stage 2 are very difficult
  18. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    oh dear I’m so sorry to hear that it’s very sad news here is your options It’s better for you to have an interview with them sometime that interview has a positive result like they will offer you your options or they might be offering PRRA The good thing your H&c applications now in the...
  19. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    when I was in first stage I send two gcms note one got answers I got exemption approval but I haven’t received Aip then after 6 months 2nd gcms note I got Aip a week letter I got my Aip Then my file was delayed in 2 stage requested 3rd gcms note one week later I got my copr approval Gcms note...
  20. Ayanna

    H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

    no It doesn’t your in stage 2 they give you accurate information They will tell we received everything your file in final review if we need anything we will email you this is will be answer lol If someone in stage one better don’t call because it makes sometimes the process delayed