Search results

  1. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    LOL, it's because the proper way of addressing her is "Karen". That's what you get for calling Karen a "mate".
  2. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    What we need is a rising exponential curve
  3. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    You should reply to that post, saying if they're worried about bringing in too much money, they can always give some of it to you to lessen their burden.
  4. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    True and even more so here in the Philippines, you see the clinic processing these medicals are also processing the medical requirements from other countries, including the USA. And recently the US had a mandate that everyone in the building processing the medicals must have a negative COVID...
  5. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Wow Newfoundland and Labrador seems to have a strong demand for IT and Medical staff.
  6. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Interesting that this system got introduced just after a new minister is sworn in, and actually started saying something about backlogs. I think IRCC is headed at the right path this time, what's worrying though is public safety, if you catch my drift. Hopefully he's not the one in charge of CSBA.
  7. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    I know, that's why I'm not holding my breath. It's also the reason why I went for express entry, 'cause I know I'm going to run into this scenario. I just hope that by the time I get my PR in, the openings that's available now would still be open. The US is one possibility, though given that...
  8. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    I still believe it depends on the job market. I have sort of advertised in LinkedIn that I'm seeking a job in Canada, you know not actively sending my resume to the companies I'm interested in, but just broadcasting out there that I'm looking for a job in Toronto, Vancouver, or Calgary, you know...
  9. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    But the problem is that they have a LOT process, not the type of application. An FSW/PNP does take longer to complete, but after the initial time delta, there should be not much difference between processing an X amounts of generic applications vs X amounts of CEC applications. To put into...
  10. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    I don't understand why it should be CEC-only. If they really want to trim down the numbers the it should be PNP-only.
  11. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    It still pales in comparison to 2020 though, I remember my MEP reflected in just 2 weeks after my time at the doctors, and BIL in a matter of days after visiting the VAC.
  12. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    I am from the Philippines, and Mexicans are relatively richer than Filipinos, we only have a third of the average Mexican salary I think. While the provinces in the Philippines can be quite peaceful, the problem is that the industry is very limited, and not as diverse, not to mention poor social...
  13. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Wow so that means Brazil's population is actually on the decline then, maybe it'll stabilize out at some point. Our's are still growing, so no need for immigrants yet. Good thing, cause I doubt we'll attract any at all.
  14. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    In the cities here yes, but the provinces still hasn't gave up the tradition I guess.
  15. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Haha, it's still normal here in the Philippines, especially in the province. My cousins there normally have a family of 7 (2 parents + 5 kids), if one or more of your parents comes from the province, it's not uncommon to go there and find out a community is blood related to you.
  16. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    And 1 out of 8 saying it's not enough, so I guess the breakdown for CPC looks like. 64% lower + 25% same + 11% more. 36% in favor or wants more especially from a Conservative party still looks promising for immigration, and we have this swing to 54% in other polls.
  17. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Yes, but before it spills over to North America or some other developed nation, it mostly going stop in EU first. Some EU nations, are even saying that this is a political ploy and the refugees are simply canon fodder. That said, if Canada takes up these people as refugees, it will look like...
  18. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Not really, I think the EU would intervene first. When that happens, it's most likely some other EU nation would take the immigrants in.
  19. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    My guess is something similar with Britain, where they're currently experiencing a shortage of workers.
  20. W

    FSW WORLDWIDE

    Technically if 39% of them are saying that it's too high, won't the remaining 61% means either they're ok with the number, or they want to raise it.