Search results

  1. D

    Proof Of Funds- Blood relation or any relative?

    I am not sure. It is an uncommon occurrence for people not related to you by blood or marriage to give out huge amount of money, because, they love you like a son. Another way could be, have the old couple gift the money to a relative by blood/marriage, and then, have the relative by...
  2. D

    Proof Of Funds- Blood relation or any relative?

    Money gifted by non-blood relative is taxable. Moreover, you will need to prove that the funds are not encumbered or borrowed, which is difficult in case of given to you by a non-blood relative.
  3. D

    Regarding DL Extract

    You can apply for the driving license extract online or through the Consulate in Toronto (if you are in Canada) Not sure, whether the Chip one is required or not, but, it is highly recommended that you get a chip one.
  4. D

    Settlement proof of funds

    There is no clear answer. It depends on the source of funds and how you obtained those funds.
  5. D

    My wife is a permanent residence of Canada who is living in canada, Should I declare that she accompanying me to Canda or not?

    When you are married to a Canadian citizen or PR, you are considered as a 'Single' applicant for application purposes. You cannot claim points for her brother, as, she is not accompanying you. The last question, in CRS calculator asks : 10) Do you or your spouse or common law partner (if they...
  6. D

    Showing Foreign work experience in express entry

    The experience that you did not declared earlier and that you now declare can be construed as misrepresentation, which can result into denial of PR and an entry ban of 5 years. Whenever you apply for PR or for another status in Canada, your earlier files will be cross-checked for discrepancy...
  7. D

    Moving to BC

    Where there is some construction going on, there will be need of civil engineers. Most opportunities in British Columbia are in and near Vancouver. And, Vancouver is considered to be one of the most expensive cities to live in, in terms of housing.
  8. D

    Which ECA Body to use? For 16 years of (MCA) from Pakistan.

    ECA results from all bodies are almost comparable. Yours a pretty complicated case, no way to be sure, which one would give you a definite Master's equivalency. Would suggest you to go either with CES or WES, as they are the fastest.
  9. D

    Two or more degrees

    It will be considered as two or more.
  10. D

    Ielts by hook or crook

    Language skills affect critical thinking.
  11. D

    Proof of Funds- Canada express entry

    You need a letter from a bank for POF. No way around it. How do you prove that the cash is yours? You can't. You can also consider opening a bank account in a foreign country, where you won't risk losing the money. However, that can still be problematic, as you still need to provide a source of...
  12. D

    IETLS Code for applying

    What if they change the TRF format? If they have, she would be in a pickle.
  13. D

    GCMS Notes - Eligibility

    You should publish the full GCMS notes to be able to get help. Make sure you black out information you deem sensitive.
  14. D

    IETLS Code for applying

    The format is LAST TWO DIGITS OF THE YEAR OF EXAM - COUNTRY CODE - CANDIDATE NUMBER - FIRST 3 CHARACTERS OF LAST NAME - FIRST CHARACTER OF GIVEN NAME - CENTER CODE - G or A (A is for Academics and G for General Training) Example 19IN002222DOEJ101G Assuming the candidate name is JOHN DOE, 101...
  15. D

    Can controlled epilepsy be cause of medical inadmissibility ?

    If the cost of management is less than the threshold, he is likely to be passed.
  16. D

    WES Completed evaluation with Remarks, is it all good?

    I apologise for my ignorance. I have not seen anyone with a CRS of 450 without a Master's degree or a Diploma after Bachelor's. Your profile sounds very unique. Also, are you sure that you are able to get 67 points under FSW eligibility...
  17. D

    WES Completed evaluation with Remarks, is it all good?

    You cannot claim multiple points for your education. If you have two ECA's - For Bachelors and High School, you get points for Bachelors. If you have two ECA's for Bachelors and Master's, you get points only for Master's and not Bachelor + Master. I don't assume things. Getting 28 out of 150...
  18. D

    Work Experience with gap

    Assuming all of them fall into one NOC and that NOC is your primary NOC, then you have to count your experience from 18.08.2017, because you need one year continuous experience.
  19. D

    Credit Card dues in US and PCC

    If there is a warrant against you for not appearing for a court case [that is if the bank or the collection agency decided to go to the courts to recover the dues], then, yes, it will appear on your PCC, otherwise, No.