Search results

  1. D

    A mistake in submitted work permit application (IMM5710E)

    So, In my work permit extension form, where they have asked that have I applied to enter or stay in Canada, I wrote No as an answer, but now I think I should say yes, because its an extension that means I had applied for work permit before. How can I resolve this problem? Should I raise a...
  2. D

    CEC for PR

    I took 4 weeks vacation and go back to my home country during my one year of work in Canada. it was paid vacation I have read on GoC website that "An allowance for a reasonable period of vacation time will generally be made in calculating the period of qualifying work experience (e.g., a...