Search results

  1. R

    Spousal Open Work Permit (Implied Status???)

    Dear all, We came to Canada with my husband for my master's degree. After graduation, I have applied for a Post-Graduation Work Permit and got it. Unfortunately, I was not able to find a job, so my husband had to apply for a Visitor Record in order to stay with me in Canada. Now, after 5...