Search results

  1. M

    Got my PCC on 15 August in India

    How does a holiday in India affect your PCC's credibility for Canada?
  2. M

    Unable to sign in into my CIC account - being redirected to home page!

    Clear your browser history and try again. Try using a different browser or an incognito/private mode. And keep trying, you will get in. This is quite common and no need to worry.
  3. M

    Urgent Help needed

    Then most probably you will not be required to send the passport. There is a new portal system in place for inland applicants. Please check about it. And as far as renewing passport is concerned, it is always better to have more than 6 months validity, not just for PR but in general as well...
  4. M

    Enquiry about VIT/WES

    Check WES website for exact requirements. They have a list of documents there specific to each country. You will need your mark sheets for sure.
  5. M

    Distance Education from Symbiosis Centre of Distance learning

    Get your ECA first! Avoid WES for SCDL and go with some other agency.
  6. M

    Express Entry ON Noi

    You can go ahead with both applications. Student visa and OINP NOI has nothing to do with each other. After NOI, you need to submit an application and prove whatever you claimed in your profile is true supported with documents. After this, you get a nomination. Good luck!
  7. M

    Two or More Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree- Help

    There are many! Search through this forum and you will find a lot of such cases.
  8. M

    Education (diplomas/degrees)

    Hi, you don't have the degree/diploma yet or is there any other reason for uploading this letter? Also, is this letter like a provisional degree or something?
  9. M

    Two or More Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree- Help

    Most probably it will be recognized as two or more degrees but you need to get your ECA done in order to know for sure.
  10. M

    WES 2021

    It's better to check with WES for the current requirements.
  11. M

    Urgent Help needed

    Hi, are you CEC Inland or Outland? And is your spouse in Canada?
  12. M

    Experience certificate is not according to ircc format

    This should work. It will be better if you mention a line or two about this in the letter of explanation.
  13. M

    Help!! LoE for Experience Letter

    If it will help you to be relaxed, you can submit it via webform.
  14. M

    Two or More Certificates, Degrees or Diploma - Let's Get it Sorted

    Unfortunately Dual Bachelor's Degree (four years) will not be considered as Two or more degrees. It will be a Bachelor degree only. From where did you get your ECA done and what degrees do you have?
  15. M

    Two or More Certificates, Degrees or Diploma - Let's Get it Sorted

    The diploma does not have to be a PG Diploma.
  16. M

    Can I use existing GCkey for PR application?

    You can use the same GCkey and biometric is not linked to your gckey so you won't have to give it again.
  17. M

    Doubt regarding the authenticity of the letter from IRCC

    UCI Number is 8 or 10 digits. I know of a few cases where the applicant were provided falsified documents by their agents. They too had grammatical errors and wrong application number. The best way would be for the primary applicant to call IRCC and use the IVR to confirm the application number...