+1 (514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445  | Home About Forum News Client Portal Contact
campbell cohen immgigration law firm logo Canada Immigration Lawyers

How can we help
you immigrate to

David Cohen

Canadian Immigration Lawyer

Learn More


Find out what it takes to be eligible for
Canadian immigration and begin your
clear path to Canada.

Free Assessment
Watch the Video OrLearn More
Latest Coronavirus updates

Canada Immigration Visa Solutions

Free Canada immigration assessment

Free Immigration

Find out your options for immigration to
Canada by completing a free online

Free Canadian Immigration Assessment
Immigrate to Canada

to Canada

Make your goal of moving to Canada a reality
by exploring over 80 available ways to

Canada Immigration Options
Canadian immigration and work permits

Work Permits

Find out if you need a Canadian temporary
work permit to work in Canada and how to
obtain one.

Work in Canada
Study in Canada

in Canada

Get a degree from some of the best
educational institutions in the world and open
new doors to your future

Study in Canada
Canada business immigration


Explore investment and business
opportunities in one of the world's most free
and stable economies.

Canada Business Immigration Programs
Canada immigration via family sponsorship


Find ways to bring your family members from
abroad to live in Canada as permanent

Canada Family Sponsorship Oprtions
Settlement information for people immigrating to Canada

New to

Our extensive settlement information and
resources can help you get settled into your
new Canadian life.

Settle in Canada Resources
Canadian immigration legal help


Retain the services of an experienced
attorney to help in all areas related to
Canadian immigration.

Canada Immigration Legal Services
Criminal and medical inadmissibility issues related to Canada immigration

Criminality /

Learn how our law firm can help you
overcome criminal and medical
inadmissibility issues.

Canada Immigration Legal Services

Canadian Immigration


Enter your email to subscribe to the Canada Immigration Newsletter.

Canadian Immigration

Canada Immigration Assessment

Immigration to Canada

Are you looking to immigrate to Canada?

There are many different categories for professionals and workers under which you may qualify for your Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa: Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Federal Self-Employed, and Canadian and Quebec Experience Class. We can help you with the process of immigration to Canada.

Free Assessment

Quebec Immigration

Do you intend to reside in Montreal or another city in the province of Quebec?

The Quebec Immigration selection system is based on a human capital model so applicants do not require a job offer. You may be eligible to immigrate to Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker, Quebec Experience Class, or Quebec Business / Investor categories.

Free Assessment

Work Permits

Do you need to obtain a Canadian work visa (work permit)?

Our law firm has a team of work permit specialists who can help foreign individuals, foreign businesses, or Canadian employers get the Canadian work visas (work permits) required for working legally in Canada.

Learn More

Study Permits (Student Visas)

Would you like to study in Canada?

Most international students will need to obtain a Canada Study Permit (Student Visa) in order to attend school in Canada. If you apply to attend a school in Canada and receive a letter of acceptance, you are ready to apply for a Study Permit. Studying in Canada will prepare you for work in Canada, and it can also help you fast-track your Canadian immigration application if you wish to stay in Canada after you graduate.

Learn More

Family Sponsorship/SuperVisa

Do you wish to sponsor close family members to come to Canada?

Close relatives of Canadian Citizens and permanent residents may qualify for Canadian immigration. Spouses, common-law partners, parents and dependent or intended adopted children may become Permanent Residents through the Family Sponsorship program. Parents and Grandparents are eligible to reside in Canada under the new Parent and Grandparent Supervisa program.

Free Assessment

Criminal Inadmissibility

Have you been arrested or detained?

Persons may be denied entry to Canada if they (or their dependents) are determined to be criminally inadmissible by a Canadian Immigration Officer. We can advise you as to the steps to be taken to overcome inadmissibility.

Get legal help

Business or Investor Immigration

Are you a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada?

Your investment could be your way of obtaining Canadian Permanent Residency. There are categories for individuals (either business managers or owners) having a high net worth: Federal and Quebec Investor, Entrepreneur, and Self-Employed programs. We can help you with Canadian Business Immigration.

Free Assessment

Canadian Experience Class

Workers or students currently in Canada can become permanent residents through the Canadian or Quebec Experience Class programs.

There are categories available specifically for individuals who are studying or working in Canada. These include the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Quebec Experience Class (PEQ) and Provincial Nomination Programs.

Learn More

H1-B or other U.S. work visa holders

Are you a worker currently in the United States on a temporary work visa?

If you are working in the U.S., Canada wants you. North American training and work experience is what Canadian employers prefer.

Learn More

Attorney David Cohen addresses the Canadian Senate

Attorney David Cohen was invited to speak to the Canadian Senate to discuss proposed reforms to Canadian immigration.

Attorney David Cohen addresses the Canadian Senate