I recently applied for canada immigration on skilled labor class but CIC returned my application on the basis stating " As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason"
Can some one please tell me what is the Regulation(10) of IRPA, , What i need to do to complete and resubmit my form.
I have submitted my application under the Computer/Software programmer category
I will appreciate the response.
The details depend on the date you submitted your application but to give you sense , you can see the summary of what constitutes a complete application in section 7.1 of OP-6 at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf"Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10, including the following required forms, fees, information and documents:
• required forms, including a signed and completed IMM 0008E GEN containing the name, birth date, address, nationality, marital status and current immigration status of the applicant and all family members (whether accompanying or not), and identifying the principal applicant, properly completed Schedule 1's for the principal applicant, his or her spouse or common-law partner and all dependent children aged 18 and older listed on the IMM 0008, as well as a properly completed Schedule 3 for the principal applicant;
• the results of the principal applicant's English or French language test from a designated testing agency (see section 12.6)
• evidence of payment of the applicable fees (please see Section 5.4 for more information on fees);
• the visa, permit or authorization being applied for;
• the class in which the application is made;
• the Use of a Representative form, if appropriate;
• a signed statement to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate
• any information and documents that may be required by the Act and Regulations."
And also since "June 26, 2010, a valid official language test result from a designated language testing agency must be submitted as part of the application."
You can also find IRPA at http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/sc-2001-c-27/latest/sc-2001-c-27.html
Before you re-apply, check if you qualify for one of the NOC codes at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp
. Several are closed off for this year and we don't yet know what the new instructions will be for July so keep looking if you're not in luck now.
Good luck next time around