Last week, my husband received a call from Vienna asking him if he speaks and understand Serb-Croatian, he advised them yes.
I received an email response from Vienna today tell me that.....they can not schedule an interview date because they do not have a Macedonian interpreter at this moment.........WTF?
But it might be possible for him to have an interview mid December in Serb-Croatian if he agrees to.
I had my interview in September and I waited in a queue for 8 months...
Don't wait for them to find Macedonian translator it will slow down entire process... If you need to confirm them by email that your husband speaks and understands Serbo-Croatian do it.
Did they asked you to confirm that by email? If you need to confirm do it and let them schedule interview for December.
After the interview VO sends it to CSIS or CBSA for a review (around 3 months wait) then he will probably be asked to redo his medicals (around 2 months wait) and that's final stage, after that is passport request.
There's approx 5-6 months of time waiting after the interview... so sooner you do it the better.
I'm sure you'll get your visa soon. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Vasilisa the Beauty.
Hope it will be over in a few months, we'll see... I'm looking forward to meeting to you too guys.
Was anyone else aware that Vienna is no longer dealing with Serbian visas? Apparently as of a few weeks ago it is now London...?
As I understand Vienna sends just medicals to London for a review, not entire application package.