My husband is currently studying his PHD in cadana, and our family intend to file our application for multiple entry visits after about 10 months his study started. We currently have some concerns with our application, and urgently need your advices on the following:
1. The application form requests to list all post secondary education the application has, so do I have to list only completed one or imcompled degree too (currently doing &in the past)?
2. I'm both studying & working parttime for 3 or 4 years, full time previously for 1-2 years. But my current employment is a contract based only. Should I put my part-time job down or say I'm a student, as in fact I'm working. => will this affect my employment tie? if I will them proper explaination. as even people have long term employment contract, soon after they left almost no company keeps their position,but recruit a new one.
3. Can family tie from blood parents and parents in law counts? as they are old & cannot take after themselves in the next few year & we're the eldests in both.
4.Property: we have houses/cars/vehicles to be maintained. Some under husband, some under wife
's names. => does it count?
5. Given that, should we apply for multiple visit - 6 months, as the children are very small & bond to their father.
6. The best scenario is to have visa granted for the whole study period (4 years) & our children can go to primary school. However, we will not do so unless permited and will not overstay.
7. Funding: from husband, with stipends, personal accounts both wife & husband.
8. Should I include in the application intended e-ticket (2 one ways) as I cann't book open return online & can choose better deal/route by myself? Will it be a problem?
9. I do have international travelling experience.
Could you please kindly advise me or suggest if you know any case like that? Will we have more chances of failing the application (such as lack of employment tie back to home country, misrepresentation of any intention, government not support the idea of bringing children to canada & have schools there as if our children will receive free education for K-class....
Thank you so much for your help & sharing.