Toronto-FriendsCircle : Next MeetAnother Meet Successfully Completed...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !
Guys, just a soft reminder that we r meeting tomorrow, 25 Sep 2010.
-Time: 11:00 AM
-Venue: Centre Point Mall, Toronto (Food Court)
-Area: Yonge & Steeles Intersection
-Coordinator: member "AnushaUC"
-Type: Family Get-Together (Kids Welcome!)
Plz mark your calendars, do not forget!
We had a wonderful time today!!! Thanks to member Anushauc
, the get-together was very well organized. The timing was right, the weather was great, the venue was perfect, the attendees were fab, the discussions were fantastic AND of course - the Food was nice too!
We had an awesome gentry at today's meet. There were 13
attendees, the following is the list:1. Ms. Anusha
3. Ms. Angela
) 5. S. Kumar
) 7. Sohail
) 8. Harsharaj
) 10. Thomas
(Owner of www.safehomstay.com
) 11. "Krishan"
We all were punctual (no one was late - for the 1st time)
. Assembled at 11:00 AM
in the Food Court of Centre Point Mall, had coffee & later shifted the venue to a proper Restaurant (for privacy & buffet). The event ended at 4:00 PM
1. THE LADIES: As we always say - GRATITUDE Ma'ams
! For taking time off from your busy schedules to join us. Our gatherings, albeit, gets better with your presence!!!
2. All NEW JOINERS: Thank U, for making it. It was a pleasure knowing u folks. And we hope u liked interacting with us... I sure did. And look forward to many more hereon!
3. Mr. KUMAR: Sir, it was great meeting u. U brought-in some fab anecdotes... & your experiences were awesome to reminiscent, since u were too an Ex-Dubaian!
4. "EXPLORER101": Thanx buddy - need I say more?
5. Mr. THOMAS: It was wonderful meeting u Sir. We had all along known said that www.safehomestay.com
was our choice for initial accom
in Toronto; & your presence proved how correct we were.
6. OFF COURSE, "ANUSHAUC": Good job done dear!End Note:
A. We have clicked some photos. I'll upload them at our Google Group site
B. We plan to meet again in a month's time. Hope that suits everyone? And some of us should take the initiative to coordinate, any takers?Thanks & regards; C u guys soon...Qorax