+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

would need for hip replacement dent canada PR chances?

sreeharsha1988

Mar 14, 2017
Hi,

I need a small suggestion. I have received ITA a week ago and underwent medical test. My problem is that I am suffering from Avascular Necrosis on both my hips, My lift hip was severely effected and I underwent core-decompression surgery a few months ago and the pain is gone now. The right hip is not so severe and I don't have any symptoms. Anyways the medical centre took all the copies of all my diagnosis report apparently will submit them to CIC.

Will this create a problem for me to pass the medical test. Will I be provided an option to opt out of canadian health care system and Issued a PR.

Please advice me

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Hello,

May I know if you could manage to get the pr. Because I have similar conditions but managing on medicine without surgery. I would be grateful if you can reply

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Hi,

I need a small suggestion. I have received ITA a week ago and underwent medical test. My problem is that I am suffering from Avascular Necrosis on both my hips, My lift hip was severely effected and I underwent core-decompression surgery a few months ago and the pain is gone now. The right hip is not so severe and I don't have any symptoms. Anyways the medical centre took all the copies of all my diagnosis report apparently will submit them to CIC.

Will this create a problem for me to pass the medical test. Will I be provided an option to opt out of canadian health care system and Issued a PR.

Please advice me
Hello,

May I know if you could manage to get the pr. Because I have similar conditions but managing on medicine without surgery. I would be grateful if you can reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Young people rarely need a hip replacement. Do you have a medical condition that has resulted in you needing a hip replacement?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have arthritis from last 12 years which have damage the femur, hence may need it in future but when don't know.
Maybe. Once you have a medical, if you receive a procedural fairness letter then panel physicians will determine if your condition will be a burden on the health system (surgeries etc.)

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Maybe. Once you have a medical, if you receive a procedural fairness letter then panel physicians will determine if your condition will be a burden on the health system (surgeries etc.)
So in your case you got the pr after procedure fairness letter or not.

Above all how is your health now? Were you needed to go through the hip replacement surgery?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So in your case you got the pr after procedure fairness letter or not.

Above all how is your health now? Were you needed to go through the hip replacement surgery?
Never had health problems. Most young people don’t need hip replacements so arthritis will not stop you from getting PR.

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Never had health problems. Most young people don’t need hip replacements so arthritis will not stop you from getting PR.
Thanks but as per orthopaedic surgeon I am at level 3 AVN and surgery is needed at level 5, nobody knows the timeframes between these levels. I am a PNP SINP application in pursuit of receiving nomination yet. With arthritis in hip I have little difficulty in walking, thank you for sharing the information and building confidence.

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks but as per orthopaedic surgeon I am at level 3 AVN and surgery is needed at level 5, nobody knows the timeframes between these levels. I am a PNP SINP application in pursuit of receiving nomination yet. With arthritis in hip I have little difficulty in walking, thank you for sharing the information and building confidence.
Hi
I have the same problem as you mentioned. Please let me know that you got your pr with AVN medical condition.
it will help me a lot. Please answer