+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES (WES)

veergr8

Jun 20, 2017
Hello!

Kindly assist me in my query regarding getting my education credentials certified through WES.

Education in India:
completed Secondary, Pre-University (+2) & only 2 years of Bachelors in Commerce (B.com).
I couldn't clear 1 subject in the 3rd year rendering my Bachelors degree incomplete.

Education in Switzerland:
completed Post Graduate Diploma (year 2004) & MBA in Hotel & Tourism Management (year 2005).

I would like to know if WES will certify my Post Graduate & MBA degrees in spite of my Bachelor's being incomplete. I did contact WES in this regard but didn't get a favorable response.

Appreciate your soonest reply.

Thanking you!

veergr8

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello!

Kindly assist me in my query regarding getting my education credentials certified through WES.

Education in India:
completed Secondary, Pre-University (+2) & only 2 years of Bachelors in Commerce (B.com).
I couldn't clear 1 subject in the 3rd year rendering my Bachelors degree incomplete.

Education in Switzerland:
completed Post Graduate Diploma (year 2004) & MBA in Hotel & Tourism Management (year 2005).

I would like to know if WES will certify my Post Graduate & MBA degrees in spite of my Bachelor's being incomplete. I did contact WES in this regard but didn't get a favorable response.

Appreciate your soonest reply.

Thanking you!

veergr8
The incomplete bachelor degree is a major issue as it is usually is a prerequisite to an MBA. If WES has already given you a negative position on it, most likely that might be the position of the other evaluating agencies. Try to send only your MBA and PGD to IQAS but don't send the bachelors and see if you can get an ECA.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

One of my friends has completed Diploma in Education from a college in Gwalior, Madhya pradesh, India.

She wanted to get it verified by WES but in WES site - in the dropdown of free degree equivalency tool, it is not showing any diploma category, whereas when I checked site, I found that WES has asked for Statement of Marks + Duplicate Provisional certificate for her course.

Please suggest what is to be done in this case. It is really not easy to get these docs from that board. Please suggest should we consider this as she only has bachelor degree and this diploma in teaching.

Does WES consider it as Diploma?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

One more query please : Is there any best site to request statement of marks + duplicate provisional certificate to be sent to WES? The name of the course is Diploma in education and Board is Madhya Pradesh board, India. There is no as such university involved.

Please suggest.

veergr8

Jun 20, 2017
The incomplete bachelor degree is a major issue as it is usually is a prerequisite to an MBA. If WES has already given you a negative position on it, most likely that might be the position of the other evaluating agencies. Try to send only your MBA and PGD to IQAS but don't send the bachelors and see if you can get an ECA.
Thank you for the reply. Sorry that I didn't put it the right way.

Just to clarify, by stating 'didn't get a favorable response' I meant WES didn't reply to my actual query of whether I can get the PGD & MBA credentials certified in spite of incomplete Bachelor's. Instead I was asked to review document requirements for my country of education.I believe my query was not understood. Also the university I studied in isn't list even though it is a recognized one.

I have again written to WES and awaiting reply.

gaurav gupta

Aug 23, 2010
Hello,

I was looking to evaluate my bachelours and Master's from Punjab university evaluated from WES. Can any body suggest how I can obtain/apply for marksheets from Punjab university. I am in Canada right now. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.