Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
rei_en58 said:
Hi there, a few thoughts puzzled me. I am currently working in HK and I already found an employer in Canada,just waiting for my LMO but my employer here want to terminate me,I only have 3mo left for my work visa in hk. My question is if I ll go to Macau &work there as dh can I stilll process my appl for Cnada when the LMO comes..Thank you.
Yes you can, your employer just have to inform Service Canada of your new address and your contract should have your new address too.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Gracey0312 said:
Hi...
Just want to ask..
I'm already 3mos here in HK, there's someone who want to sponsor me to go to canada.
Can my sponsor start to process my papers in canada even I don't have 1 yr experience here in HK?
Please help...
Do you have a 6 months caregiving certificate or a 1 year paid employment? If you are qualified then yes but i am not sure if you can breach your contract in HK and if your current employer will release you.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
denyelay said:
Hi I am presently working here in Hongkong. I got my employer through job bank. We did not use representative in processing of documents in Canada. We communicated privately without any representative but when I processed my working permit here in Hongkong I need to use agency because I can't go out during regular days and now the immigration may refuse my application of permit due to use of unauthorized paid immigrant representative but as I believe my agency who process my permit is licensed. As my agency explained to me because I did not have representative in Canada who would authorize them. Is it true? I need your help. I don't have peace of mind because I don't know if the officer will accept my explanation. Any idea about this matter?
It is not true, your employer do not need to hire a representative here in Canada to apply for your LMO if they can prepare the paper works. The for to use a representative will be signed by you. Representative doesn't need to be paid it could be a relative , a friend, an acquaintance or even your employer there. It is just a consent that you are allowing the CIC to release any information or communicate with your representative on your behalf. Using a representative or agency as you may call it does not guarantee approval and doesn't mean you will be denied.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
blacklily said:
Hi everyone! I'm a registered nurse and I also have a caregiver certificate. I'm currently working in Hong Kong. I was advised to work here first because it's easier to cross-country when your're in hk. I will be on my 4th month.
Is it okay to apply for Canada if you only have 6months experience here? Because it's stated there that you must have at least 6 months training course OR equivalent to 1year experience. So as what I've understand when you have at least 6 months training you can apply already. Or do you really need to have a year experience? Confusing. Lol can anybody enlighten me with this one. Thank You so much!!
If you have the 6 month training certificate and you have an employer then you can start processing your documents.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
headache said:
asking lang po..
im here in d phils ryt now..nagwork ako in hk for 1 yr and 8months..
nakausap ko na magiging employer ko kanina..they want me to come there for about 3-4 months..ang problem po ay 12-18months ang processing here in phils..tumawag ako sa mga agency ng hk and they told me na ok na ung experience ko pero kailangan ko pa dn daw ng presently nagwowork in hk habang nagpaprocess..sabi ko naman, kung makahanap ako ng magisponsor saken ng working visa sa hk and pass all the requirements, can i go home and just wait and the phils..OK LNG DAW UN..e ilang months ang pagkuha ng working visa sa hk kung gayon? now, kung ala akong mahahanap na sponsor,i need to apply na lng ng tuluyan as dh uli? i think d na ko mahihintay ng amo ko pag ganun..sana my agency dito sa pinas na mabilis magprocess..may alam po ba kau..pls..nid help tlga..
Wala po yan sa agency, there is no such thing too as expedite processing, if it says 18 months ang processing it could mean 18 months and sometimes more than 18 months. Makiusap ka na lang sa amo mo kung pweding ituloy na lang nila pag hire sayo. By the time na makakuha ka ng visa the other employee is ready to apply for pR and might want to work elsewhere.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
joyqui1223 said:
hi...bago lang po ako dito..ask ko lang sana about dun sa 72 units na requirement nd LCG sa canada..pano pag hndi po ako naka 72 units pero hanggang 3rd year college po ang natapos?pwede rin po ba yun?super worried po ako kasi plan ko po mag apply sa HK muna for 1 year and plano kong mag cross country sa canada after makakuha ng 1 yr exp sa HK..Kaso sa mga nababasa ko kelangan ang isang requirement nila is 72 units kaso hanggang 3rd yr college ako kaso hndi po 72 units ang natapos ko..pls help me po..thanks po.
My sister just have less than 72 units sa transcript nya sa Pinas. Umabot lang sya ng 1 year and half semester nung college sya. Pagdating nya ng Canada as a food counter attendant ipa assess namin sa IQAS (international qualification assessment service canada) transcript nya para malaman if naka grade 12 sya by Canada standard kasi ang required for LIC is at least grade 12. Nung lumabas ang assesment result may grade 12 sya and an equivalent of a year sa college. Ngayon nag wowork sya as live in caregiver and will soon apply for PR this November. Pag dating mo ng Hk ipa assess mo sa IQAS transcript mo ang bayad is 110 canadian dollar para pag may employer ka na attached mo yung assessment.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
jhean08 said:
hi po.. i am new here. i am currently working here in hk for only 2 months. i really wanted to earn a job in canada as soon as possible. can u recommend any person to help me find an employer? plsss help me... thanks in advance!

Try sending your resume and cover letter dito www.jobbank.gc.ca dito ako na hire direct hired by employer no placement fee sagot lahat ng employer pati medical and visa fee application. Just make sure na employer aplayan mo kasi marami ding agency and nagpopost dito.

Reactions: Colinkim

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
mylady833 said:
It is not true, your employer do not need to hire a representative here in Canada to apply for your LMO if they can prepare the paper works. The for to use a representative will be signed by you. Representative doesn't need to be paid it could be a relative , a friend, an acquaintance or even your employer there. It is just a consent that you are allowing the CIC to release any information or communicate with your representative on your behalf. Using a representative or agency as you may call it does not guarantee approval and doesn't mean you will be denied.
I don't think you are on the same track as Denyelay on this. Immigration consultants have to be approved. I can see exactly what has happened here. I think Denyelay has to explain clearly that the application was completed by her and her employer and that she used a local agent solely to handle post due to her present employment restrictions. It is really unfortunate and I have no experience with this situation but I hope a clear explanation will sort things out properly. Good luck.

madocca23

May 28, 2014
lhen0514 said:
Hi To All!

Good day!

Please I need a help to sort all this thing in my mind. I have an employer already in Canada they put in mail my LMO yesterday March 28,2011. and as I read here the LMO will be release at least 8 weeks? it is right? so by that time my employer will send my LMO and I will be on my 7 months and half here. But some are saying LMO can release only by 4 weeks then if thats the case that will be my 6 months and half here in Hong Kong.
Is it possible that during these blocks of months I can send my documents to Canadian Embassy here? And also I told to my employer that they can make a letter that stating how much they need my service.
My employer is a Teacher and she has a 3 kids and she really need my help and her husband is working on a shifting time.
I really need a positive answer.
Thank you so much!

Lhen,I think we have the same problem. It's just that I stayed 9 months in my current employer already. I do have an employer in Canada already. Just waiting for the documents.

madocca23

May 28, 2014
Lhen we have the same problem mas matagal nga Lang ako sayo kc 9 months na ako dto sa employer ko. But I still need to wait until I reached a year which is required. Just want to ask din po if ever my employer will send the mandatory documents can I start the processing na po ba while waiting for September 8 for 1 year of childcare experience.

cpie

May 16, 2014
lyvly said:
hi girlz,jus want to share my experience..,there r some employers here in canada who hire LICs ahead of time...some 3 months or some even a year but mostly as soon as possible... WWWdotJOBBANKdotGdotCA.. just be patient coz there are a lot of agencies online.. i think finding your own employer will save you so much money instead of going thru local agencies there in HK who makes ur pocket empty..Most of the nannies i met here they paid CAD3000 bucks or more....while in fact,,u only have to pay ur visa fee ,medical and police clearance.. i processed my visa by my own and that alone had saved me 2000HK..I had no way of getting out of my employers house during the weekdays bcoz i have PoPo and KongKong who luks after me,all of my moves... i juz kept in my mind IF THERE'S A WILL,THERE'S A WAY"...lolz...im not perfect but i had to lie to my employers...(i told them i had an appointment at d phil. consulate and need to sign some important papers,she gave me 2 hours to get it done!i was from YUEN LONG and my KongKong even wanted to go with me!!!it was that hard..)!anyways,,i got my own mailbox at a nearby postoffice where they mailed my passport with visa and all the original documents./. so each time i stare at my P.O. Box key,,i feel so blessed..lolzz..
hi sis, i admire ur eagerness to push ur plans. tanong ko lng nakaya mo e work out processing ur medical, police at ano pang iba ginawa mo? kc sabi nla pg wla kang agent mahirap kumilos. pro mahal man3000$. pano ka nka acquire ng mailbox? i hope u can help me. im still new here n hk. thanks po. God bless!

cpie

May 16, 2014
mylady833 said:
My sister just have less than 72 units sa transcript nya sa Pinas. Umabot lang sya ng 1 year and half semester nung college sya. Pagdating nya ng Canada as a food counter attendant ipa assess namin sa IQAS (international qualification assessment service canada) transcript nya para malaman if naka grade 12 sya by Canada standard kasi ang required for LIC is at least grade 12. Nung lumabas ang assesment result may grade 12 sya and an equivalent of a year sa college. Ngayon nag wowork sya as live in caregiver and will soon apply for PR this November. Pag dating mo ng Hk ipa assess mo sa IQAS transcript mo ang bayad is 110 canadian dollar para pag may employer ka na attached mo yung assessment.
hi mylady. thanks again for ur useful infos.ask ko lng san dpat mgpa IQAS? Needed pa ba yun? i had graduated a 2 yr.course w/c i thnk more than 80units & also the caregiving.cert.thanks

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
cpie said:
hi mylady. thanks again for ur useful infos.ask ko lng san dpat mgpa IQAS? Needed pa ba yun? i had graduated a 2 yr.course w/c i thnk more than 80units & also the caregiving.cert.thanks
If you have more than 72 units you dont need for an IQAS assessment.

Jun 6, 2014
Hello pp bago pp ako dito gusto ko pp malaman pano ba magsend ng resume aa jobbank at cover letter? Kc nakita kp dun puro employer nagpopost possible kaya na dun samga emails mila isend na pinoprovide mismo ng naghahire?