+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit still pending after almost 3 months!

hongocha

Jan 28, 2016
Hi folks,

I am in USA now, I applied online for work permit to Consulate in New York on November 2nd 2015 but have not heard anything from them yet. Is there anyone in the same situation?

I tried to send many emails and called them many times but no one responded my calls.

Thank for your advice.

Nick

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
I sure can understand it’s the crucial time, but don’t worry, they must be working on your application & will update you once they decide. This sure has a chance for positive results.
You could use the unique reference number mentioned on your receipt to track the status of your temporary resident (visitor visa, study or work permit) application or permanent resident travel document application at the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC).
Note : The Tracking Number is the unique reference number mentioned on your receipt.

I wish you all the luck.

khoadovu

Mar 1, 2016
@hongocha

Hi Nick, I applied on Nov 20 2015 to NY Consulate and is currently waiting as well. It's been a while since your post, do you mind sharing any updates?

khoadovu

Mar 1, 2016
khoadovu said:
@hongocha

Hi Nick, I applied on Nov 20 2015 to NY Consulate and is currently waiting as well. It's been a while since your post, do you mind sharing any updates?