+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
Hi everyone ,

I applied for temporary work permit for Canada through immigration lawyers in Canada .

The application was submitted online thro CIC on 12 dec 2016 and they also sent me an application number stating with W************.

Can anyone please let me know how long it will take to process the application and my residing country is India.

LMIA RECEIVED : 2 DEC 2016
WORK PERMIT APPLICATION SUBMITTED ONLINE : 12 DEC 2016

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Where do u apply from? whats your Noc?

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
Since lawyers from Canada applied they would have applied online and since I reside in India the processing will be from India I suppose.

And category is Noc a I suppose since it's for software professionals

FabiVC20

Jul 23, 2015
Hi... Check the CIC web site...It said that application for a WP from India it takes 9 weeks...But check by your self...Good luck

singhnilesh

Feb 5, 2017
My Work permit application was submitted on 3-Nov-2016 via Canada attorneys. My application location is US.
No response yet from CIC and no way to know the status/ progress on the application.
My application has crossed more than 13 weeks now and on CIC portal it shows that application from US is currently taking 14 weeks to process.

Any one who received their work permit from Nov/ December 2016 time frame?

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
hello friends , im in canada from last 9 years and i have worked as a immigration consultant for 4 years , as i know since january 2015 the start of express entry program ,its very difficult or next to impossible to get a workpermit applying outside of canada , if somone has promised you anything then be carefull, specially its hapenning in india , people are being cheated by wokpermit dreams . dont get trapped ,thanks and best of luck

Reactions: Rene77 and sminut13

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
hafeez syed said:
hello friends , im in canada from last 9 years and i have worked as a immigration consultant for 4 years , as i know since january 2015 the start of express entry program ,its very difficult or next to impossible to get a workpermit applying outside of canada , if somone has promised you anything then be carefull, specially its hapenning in india , people are being cheated by wokpermit dreams . dont get trapped ,thanks and best of luck
Thanks for your information , But what about if u have approved LMIA . Impossible to get work permit visa?

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
are you currently in canada or did your sponsor have full filled all the required documents, did you got your LMIA

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
hafeez syed said:
are you currently in canada or did your sponsor have full filled all the required documents, did you got your LMIA
yes received LMIA and sponsor full filled all docs such as family form , imm form , consent form etc and also medical upfront docs .

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
Hi

Can anyone help here..i submitted application on 13 DEC 2016 online from India and the status now shows as below:

"medical results have been reviewed" and in "queue for processing"

What does it mean or can anyone help here or have idea how long it will take more?