+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Prrof ????

Hallibel

Jan 30, 2017
Hello everyone
I know this topic has been talked before but i couldn't find a safisfaying answer for my quastions so here i am.
I want to apply for EE under FSW i have a Noc 2154 (land surveyor-geomatics engineering) degree, i'm preparing for IELTS and thinking i can get high scores and i also have 3 years work experiences with 3 different companies.
-1.Job--I graduated in June 2012 and started as a Land Surveyor in a company at September 2012-lasted 11 months 26 days
-2. Job--After that i started to work in another company under the same Noc- (i quit the last job at 07.09.2013 and started this one at 09.09.2013- 10th Sep was sunday) it lasted 14 months 29 days
I quit the job because it was a project and it was completed.
-3. Job--Then i got a new job on July 2015 under the same Noc-lasted for 10 months and 7 days

Besides there are gaps between my works i've totally worked more then 3 years.
Here are my questions
1. My former employers' original languages are Turkish, when i get the reference letters do i have to get them in English or can i get them in turkish and then after transleted?
2. I haven't filled up my EE profile but i want to get signed these letters just to clear my mind. Is signing date on the reference letter is important? Or can i get them at any time? Because non of them are my current employer
3. One of my employer and i didn't leave in good terms, so what happens if i can't get any reference letter from him. Is there any way for me to proof that i'ce worked there. I got my salary through bank i have my friends who can give an affidavit for me but they also quit.
4. And for the last can you share with me a sample of reference letter please? Is there any other document i need to gather for proof of work experience other then reference letter?

Thanks in advance

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hallibel said:
Hello everyone
I know this topic has been talked before but i couldn't find a safisfaying answer for my quastions so here i am.
I want to apply for EE under FSW i have a Noc 2154 (land surveyor-geomatics engineering) degree, i'm preparing for IELTS and thinking i can get high scores and i also have 3 years work experiences with 3 different companies.
-1.Job--I graduated in June 2012 and started as a Land Surveyor in a company at September 2012-lasted 11 months 26 days
-2. Job--After that i started to work in another company under the same Noc- (i quit the last job at 07.09.2013 and started this one at 09.09.2013- 10th Sep was sunday) it lasted 14 months 29 days
I quit the job because it was a project and it was completed.
-3. Job--Then i got a new job on July 2015 under the same Noc-lasted for 10 months and 7 days

Besides there are gaps between my works i've totally worked more then 3 years.
Here are my questions
1. My former employers' original languages are Turkish, when i get the reference letters do i have to get them in English or can i get them in turkish and then after transleted?
2. I haven't filled up my EE profile but i want to get signed these letters just to clear my mind. Is signing date on the reference letter is important? Or can i get them at any time? Because non of them are my current employer
3. One of my employer and i didn't leave in good terms, so what happens if i can't get any reference letter from him. Is there any way for me to proof that i'ce worked there. I got my salary through bank i have my friends who can give an affidavit for me but they also quit.
4. And for the last can you share with me a sample of reference letter please? Is there any other document i need to gather for proof of work experience other then reference letter?

Thanks in advance