+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience - Pay Stubs

mvaraksa

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me.

I have receive ITA and now at the final stage of uploading documents.

One of the requirements is to upload reference letter from your employer and pay stubs.
I have the reference letters, my question is about pay stubs.

I can get pay stubs from my current Canadian employer. However, I don't i have access to all of my pay stubs from past employer in Ireland.

My questions:

1. Is mandatory to include them.
2. If I were include the Pay Stubs, is one enough or they require for each month of employment?

Thanks in advance

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me.

I have receive ITA and now at the final stage of uploading documents.

One of the requirements is to upload reference letter from your employer and pay stubs.
I have the reference letters, my question is about pay stubs.

I can get pay stubs from my current Canadian employer. However, I don't i have access to all of my pay stubs from past employer in Ireland.

My questions:

1. Is mandatory to include them.
2. If I were include the Pay Stubs, is one enough or they require for each month of employment?
Paystubs are not required, they are alternative or supplemental documentation, most people don't need them. For Canadian employment, if you submit the T4, NOA, and/or ROE (record of employment), you don't need them (unless you are an hourly employee with variable hours). For Ireland, I suspect that you may have similar documents available in lieu of paystubs...

mvaraksa

Apr 19, 2017
Paystubs are not required, they are alternative or supplemental documentation, most people don't need them. For Canadian employment, if you submit the T4, NOA, and/or ROE (record of employment), you don't need them (unless you are an hourly employee with variable hours). For Ireland, I suspect that you may have similar documents available in lieu of paystubs...
I have a Canadian T4 which I plan to submit with my work reference letter. However for Irish work experience I have only a reference letter, but judging by what you are saying that the documents that I have are enough for this application and that I don't need the Irish payslips as the reference letter is sufficient.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
but judging by what you are saying that the documents that I have are enough for this application and that I don't need the Irish payslips as the reference letter is sufficient.
LOL, that is not what I said. I said you probably don't need paystubs, but you do need some supporting documentation for each job (beyond the letter of reference). Is the equivalent of a T4 in Ireland the P60?

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Hello guys.
I am.working in a company since 2014. And I have total of 3 years of experience.
I have all the documents reference letter, employment letter. Buy I don't have pay stubs because it's small scale company based in India. Will it be a problem or there is any alternative?