File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello everyone,

I'm at the moment gathering papers, paystubs and stuff from previous jobs i've done, and since for some of them i do not hold any experience letters and/or what i have are rather vague, I was wondering if anybody does have any samples they could provide me with which I could pick and take with me when going to this ex-employers so they can use as models, knowing they would probably just re-do some vague stubs if "I just let 'em do".

If anybody does have one handy please post, only "good one¨I found on the net was this one, what do you guys think of it?

exp letter sample said:
Work Experience Certificate

Company Name

Address

(Date)

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify the employment of [Employee Name] who worked for [Company Name] as a [Designation] from _________ to until _________ .

[Employee Name] was employed as a [FILL IN]-time, working [FILL IN ] hours per week. This amounted to approximately [FILL IN] hours per year .

As a [Designation] his duties were:

Please contact me if you have any questions or need more information.

Sincerely,

[Name of Supervisor]
[Title of Supervisor]

Reactions: bughay

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My pleasure, and if anybody does have some other samples or thjink this one's missing some stuff please by all means go ahead and post here!

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
_696_ said:
Hello everyone,

I'm at the moment gathering papers, paystubs and stuff from previous jobs i've done, and since for some of them i do not hold any experience letters and/or what i have are rather vague, I was wondering if anybody does have any samples they could provide me with which I could pick and take with me when going to this ex-employers so they can use as models, knowing they would probably just re-do some vague stubs if "I just let 'em do".

If anybody does have one handy please post, only "good one¨I found on the net was this one, what do you guys think of it?

You could probably try these links:

http://www.canada-city.ca/canada-immigration/posting.php?messageid=4095

http://www.simplysalesjobs.co.uk/jobs/building_construction/uk/trainee_sales_person-490388.html

http://www.letterformat.net/letter/work-experience-letter-sample/

http://www.simplysalesjobs.co.uk/jobs/building_construction/uk/trainee_sales_person-490388.html

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/work-experience-letter.html

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/experience-letter-sample.html

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/experience-letter-format-for-green-card.html

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wonderfull, thanks a lot!

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010

Work experience references should:

Detail work experience
State skill sets where appropriate
State performance standards
These references are very useful for other businesses in the area of employment, because they define the job applicant's level of experience in a meaningful sense.

The example below is from a retailer detailing work experience for a shop assistant. As you can see, the actual work and experience are clearly stated. This matters, because the other employer can also see what the candidate hasn't done in retail, like cash books, bank reconciliations, etc.

Note the recommendation at the end of the letter. This is the basic reference.

Business letterhead

Our reference
Contact

To Whom It May Concern:

Retail work experience: Ms. J. Smith

Ms Smith was employed as a trainee shop assistant by this firm for the period 1 June 2010 to 30 June 2010.

Duties performed:

Sales assistant cash register
Stockroom assistant
Sales assistant floor sales
Office administration (basic office duties)

Skills:

Cash register operation
Stockroom data entry
Stock taking
Customer sales advisory
Administration

Ms. Smith performed all of the above duties extremely well throughout her entire work experience tenure. We are happy to confirm her skills in all these fundamental retail operations, and will support any application she chooses to make for employment in the retail area.

Yours sincerely

Sign
Title
Date

Please note:

This text is intended for advisory and guideline purposes only.
Any business letter can become a legal document, so check your content properly before issuing.
Any executable or statutorily defined document should be checked for compliance with legal requirements, and you should seek legal advice regarding its contents.

source : http://www.examplesof.com/business_letters/employer_letter_confirming_work_experience_and_performance.html

dreamer87

Mar 16, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I too would be applying very soon. Need to know should the duties be explained in bullet points, I do understands it looks neat but I doubt my employer would given in bullet points rather he would state generally in his own words about my conduct and duties and responsibilities.

I am unable to get the work experience letter from my HR department nor from my immediate reporting manager since they would ask me the reason why I require it and I do not want to disclose my future plans as it may affect my present career prospects . In that case can I get this letter signed from a senior manager to whom I don't report but he is a person who runs the whole organisation and I think I know he would support me further with this letter besides this I have the proof of my appointment letter.

Best regards,

dreamer87

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You all guys have been very helpful, and those samples of great help!

If you guys dont mind, I could edit post #1 and quote your contributions on top of thread, let me know.

Thanks a lot to all of you!

mhassan1989

Apr 9, 2017
Hi,

What date should be mentioned on the letter since I am asking my previous employer (HR) to send me the letter.

Please advise.

limhockkiong

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Dear All, I have one document outstanding and currently in my profile it reads "Not Provided". It is the employment record for my spouse.

I am the primary applicant and we are not claiming points for her past employment. We cannot obtain document from her previous employer to support her past employment. What should we do?

I also suspect that I cannot submit my application because of this outstanding document. Should I just upload a note under this Document to explain the situation?

Anyone encountered this?

thejobboarder

Jul 12, 2017
Dear All, I have one document outstanding and currently in my profile it reads "Not Provided". It is the employment record for my spouse.

I am the primary applicant and we are not claiming points for her past employment. We cannot obtain document from her previous employer to support her past employment. What should we do?

I also suspect that I cannot submit my application because of this outstanding document. Should I just upload a note under this Document to explain the situation?

Anyone encountered this?
Apologies if this is a late reply
Why not upload a note and explain the reasons why you cannot get the documentation

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi, my query is related to work experience letter required for immigration to Canada.

1) Are we supposed to get this letter from HR or our supervisor or either of them will do?

2) Is this mandatory or optional?
"must have attached business card of the supervisor who is giving this job reference letter to you"