+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter, NOC 2171

anabelz

Jan 14, 2017
Hi,
What do you think about this work experience letter? At my correct company, I had 2 roles - QA (1 yr) and QA team-leader (3 yrs). On the professional side, I did the same in both, except as a team leader I also managed the team. Should I split it to 2 although it's almost the same?

Thanks in advanced
Anabel

Work Experience Certificate

Company Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
(Date)

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify the employment of ______ who worked for _____ as a QA team leader (NOC 2171) and as a QA from ____ to until present.

_____ was employed as a full-time, working [x]hours per week. This amounted to approximately [x] hours per year. The employment annual salary: [x] CA$

As a QA team leader and as a QA her duties were:

1. Web testing – includes UI, server-side and client side, feature design changes, load testing and web debugging.

2. Rest APIs includes verifying the changes on DB – SQL and MongoDB and Elastic Search.

3. Automation tests in C#/XML.

4. Test-plan – design, execute, create automated tests and plan regression tests.

5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.

6. CMS/E-Commerce (Hybris, AEM, WP, Magento and etc.) – planning and testing new/updated company’s modules.

7. ETL – import and export company’s profile management database of a site to another marketing/service applications.

8. Managing QA members – managing, teaching new employees including product team’s overview and QA flow for new developer and product.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need more information.

Sincerely,

[Name of Supervisor]
[Title of Supervisor]

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16