+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter from my previous employer

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Asaad, Jun 2, 2009.

  1. Hi friends

    I’m now collecting the documents to submit it to London visa office.
    three years ago, I worked in a consultant company for about 4 years, and I didn’t take a work experience letter from this company. Now this company is closed.
    Can I submit a letter to the visa office with the documents saying that I couldn’t get a letter for work experience from my previous employer and instead of this letter I can submit a reference letter from my previous manager who is now working in another company?

    Thank you

  2. Yes, that reference should help you a lot but its also worth considering to provide a notorised copy of the employment contract, payslips, P60 or P45 from the period you are claiming points for.
  3. thank you
    I'll do that
  4. i have same situation like Asaad.
    what if i could just submit a reference letter from my previous employer ???
  5. What if CIC thinks you wrote that reference letter yourself??

Share This Page