+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience confusion regarding express entry.

Navdeepgill2

Sep 25, 2017
Hey,
I had been working for a company named HOG which had head offices in Australia. I was employed in Punjab for total one year as a full time teacher. They had their own courses for dramatics, English speaking & writing for school children. They had there programs available in many schools and i was hired as a teacher to deliver these courses in various topmost schools of the city. I worked there for a complete year and then i was hired as a assistant professor in a government college for 9 months which was again a full time job. I have work experience certificates and bank documents proving i was paid every month. So right now i was thinking about applying for express entry program but i am confused regarding my work experience, am i eligible to apply? If i am then for how long experience can be shown.
Thankyou

Navdeepgill2

Sep 25, 2017
Thankyou for a reply Eng ahamdi. My major concern is my work experience valid enough to apply for express entry. And if it is then under which NOC.
THANKYOU

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hey,
I had been working for a company named HOG which had head offices in Australia. I was employed in Punjab for total one year as a full time teacher. They had their own courses for dramatics, English speaking & writing for school children. They had there programs available in many schools and i was hired as a teacher to deliver these courses in various topmost schools of the city. I worked there for a complete year and then i was hired as a assistant professor in a government college for 9 months which was again a full time job. I have work experience certificates and bank documents proving i was paid every month. So right now i was thinking about applying for express entry program but i am confused regarding my work experience, am i eligible to apply? If i am then for how long experience can be shown.
Thankyou
Since you have complete one year , you can avail express entry.
Approach your previous employer and try to get a work reference letter in the standard format.

Also, wait for next three for the completion of your present employment tenure. Post to that, you can also get a reference letter from present employer.

Navdeepgill2

Sep 25, 2017
Since you have complete one year , you can avail express entry.
Approach your previous employer and try to get a work reference letter in the standard format.

Also, wait for next three for the completion of your present employment tenure. Post to that, you can also get a reference letter from present employer.
Thankyou for your reply, and what about my job description, will it be considered in NOC A as a school teacher?(as i was hired by HOG company and not the school) And i just left the other job, couldn't continue there anymore.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thankyou for your reply, and what about my job description, will it be considered in NOC A as a school teacher?(as i was hired by HOG company and not the school) And i just left the other job, couldn't continue there anymore.
You can find your NOC number and "type" from the following url http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
As such, your NOC comes under 'A' category. You can choose any from the list as your primary NOC.