Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
meah said:
I think I am in your type of situation. my study permit is still valid. if I want to withdraw my claim, can I stay on the bases of my study permit? or will I be removed from Canada?
Hi did you get your answer or not ? I'm in the same boat.

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
if you wanna go back to your country and you are a refugee then you must withdraw your case first, when i withdraw i sent a letter to immigration board, then they sent me the confirmation of withdrawal and sent me withmy tiket copy attach to other office where i signed and finally withdrwa, the day i came back home, it was requeried to be early morning in the airport, with immigration office inside airport, i did some more things there and then i just wait to leave an officer came to me when was time to go into the plane and he took me or went with me untill i was inside, he delivered my envelop with documents to an authority of my country and then when i arrived to my country officers delivered me the documents...
Pls i have a question for you, after you got back to your country have you tried applying for visa to any other country? If yes where you granted or denied