+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will backlogs be a hindrance for my canada visa and canada pg diploma study dream?

Joelgeorgec

Aug 21, 2017
Hi...i have graduated in mechanical engineering...i wish to pursue pg diploma in canada...i have 8 history of backlogs...i am aware that it is the maximum limit according to visa processes. Can some one tell if it is very difficult to get a pg diploma course and visa as far as my educational background is considered? My profile is

10th-89.3%
12th (plus two)--

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Hi...i have graduated in mechanical engineering...i wish to pursue pg diploma in canada...i have 8 history of backlogs...i am aware that it is the maximum limit according to visa processes. Can some one tell if it is very difficult to get a pg diploma course and visa as far as my educational background is considered? My profile is

10th-89.3%
12th (plus two)--
There is no limit for backlogs, given by cic. If you can justify your backlogs (stating proper and genuine reasons), you can get visa.
People with more than 8 backlogs got visa.

Reactions: Joelgeorgec

Joelgeorgec

Aug 21, 2017
There is no limit for backlogs, given by cic. If you can justify your backlogs (stating proper and genuine reasons), you can get visa.
People with more than 8 backlogs got visa.
Pls tell me what do you mean by "proper and genuine reasons" ....what are some of tge reasons generally stated?

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Pls tell me what do you mean by "proper and genuine reasons" ....what are some of tge reasons generally stated?
Proper and genuine reasons, just means that you have reasons to support your backlogs. Like if you had medical illness, family problem, etc. You can state these reasons and say due to these reasons, i got backlogs and after that i studied well that subjects and got good marks.