+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which stage is my application in?

Alex Qu

Jun 10, 2015
My GCKEY STATUS AFTER JUNE 14TH SHOWED:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligiblity: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents are provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message.....
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you .......
Backgound Check: Not applicable.
Final Decision: Your application is in process. We will send you message once the final descison has been made.

GCKEY STATUS SHOWED AFTER JUNE 26TH
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligiblity: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents are provided are being reviewed.
Backgound Check: Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your backgound check.
Final Decision: Your application is in process. We will send you message once the final descison has been made.

From that, my status hasn't changed anything. Is it in BCIP1 OR BCIP2? Thank you!
And is there anyboby knows how long it will take to get DM?

Aamurao14

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
SK
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30 June 2016
AOR Received.
20 October 2016
Med's Request
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
15-08-2017
My GCKEY STATUS AFTER JUNE 14TH SHOWED:
Backgound Check: Not applicable.

GCKEY STATUS SHOWED AFTER JUNE 26TH
Backgound Check: Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your backgound check.

From that, my status hasn't changed anything. Is it in BCIP1 OR BCIP2? Thank you!
And is there anyboby knows how long it will take to get DM?
Hello, may I know what additional document you gave to them?

Alex Qu

Jun 10, 2015
non-criminal,registration,ielts,letter from bank etc CIC asked me to submit all the documents which I didnot submit.

Aamurao14

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
SK
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30 June 2016
AOR Received.
20 October 2016
Med's Request
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
15-08-2017
non-criminal,registration,ielts,letter from bank etc CIC asked me to submit all the documents which I didnot submit.
I see. Thanks!
As far as I know your application was on the last stage, criminality check and roughly it takes 2-5 months

Aamurao14

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
SK
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30 June 2016
AOR Received.
20 October 2016
Med's Request
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
15-08-2017
Thank you!Hopfully。By the way, how about your applicaton?
I just did my medical exam last week, hopefully it will passed next week