+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to get IMM 5401?

W

wintlo

Hi,

Today I spent $600 (4x $150), stubbornly trying to pay for my work permit online, despite getting the same error message (Transaction not approved) after each attempted payment. Now I have to wait a week or so until I get my refund, but I digress.

The reason I made this topic is to ask you guys if it's possible to pick up one of the IMM 5401 forms in person here in Toronto. If it is, where?

Thanks in advance.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you cannot pay online, you must order the form IMM 5401 by mail from CIC.
This form is not available online.

There are 3 parts to the receipt form 5401. One is for the bank to keep, the second one is your copy, and the third one is to be sent to CIC.

Please try at CIC Office, Scarborough, Toronto West, ON M1P 4X8, if you can access there. I am not sure about it.

W

wintlo

Hey thanks for the reply.

I went to the CIC office at 55 St. Clair Avenue East and got the IMM 5401 form there. Thought I'd let you guys know in case some of you find yourselves in the same boat I was in just yesterday.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wintlo said:
Hey thanks for the reply.

I went to the CIC office at 55 St. Clair Avenue East and got the IMM 5401 form there. Thought I'd let you guys know in case some of you find yourselves in the same boat I was in just yesterday.
great wintlo. You got it.!!