+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where and which websites I can use to hire underrepresented groups

monica04

Jan 21, 2015
Hey guys, do you know which free job posting websites which target underrepresented groups. When I applied LIMA, the officer asked me what kind of effort I did to try hire underrepresented groups. :eek: They are not satisfied well-known, general sites like indeed, craigslist. ???However, some aboriginal websites charger lots for advertisements. Do you guys have any idea or share some strategies?
Thank you

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
monica04 said:
Hey guys, do you know which free job posting websites which target underrepresented groups. When I applied LIMA, the officer asked me what kind of effort I did to try hire underrepresented groups. :eek: They are not satisfied well-known, general sites like indeed, craigslist. ???However, some aboriginal websites charger lots for advertisements. Do you guys have any idea or share some strategies?
Thank you
You can post in job bank and local news paper. Anyways which category (noc)have you applied ?

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
I think better to post your ad on Kijiji or indeed and job bank. Which is more helpful.

Mar 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would advise to post your job on sites where you can post your job for free and then specify for your ad for the type of people you want to hire. This will probably give you a bigger response.

Alreadyhere

Apr 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Use jobbank. We have had the similar issue with kijiji and craigslist. Jobbank is open to everyone and it's highly recommended to use it

Kira14

Nov 16, 2014
Hey. I'm currently having the same issue. I'm applying for an LMIA and need to advertise to an underrepresented group to meet the advertising requirements. Did you find a solution you could share? I think I might have one with access employment websit but I'm still not sure.. Thanks in advance

royb

Jul 14, 2015
monica04 said:
Thank you

Hey did you find the solution ?

royb

Jul 14, 2015
Re: what should i do if they ask for under represtend group?

Hey guys, do you know which free job posting websites which target underrepresented groups. When I applied LIMA, the officer asked me what kind of effort I did to try hire underrepresented groups. Shocked They are not satisfied well-known, general sites like indeed, craigslist. ???However, some aboriginal websites charger lots for advertisements. Do you guys have any idea or share some strategies?
Thank you

AngelNoah

Dec 14, 2012
Thank you
Hi
i have the same problem.\
Could Any seniors or those who had received positive LMIA give us an advise?