+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when is the best time to apply for a pregnant applicant?

cherryblossoms

Feb 26, 2014
hello everyone, I want to know how long to wait for MEDICAL REQUEST after you applied as live-in caregiver? I was once a live-in caregiver before but could not remember anymore... We are planning to hire my daughter -in law as caregiver but she is pregnant for her 2nd baby...

We want to figure out when is the best time to submit the application.... Thank you very much.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
cherryblossoms said:
hello everyone, I want to know how long to wait for MEDICAL REQUEST after you applied as live-in caregiver? I was once a live-in caregiver before but could not remember anymore... We are planning to hire my daughter -in law as caregiver but she is pregnant for her 2nd baby...

We want to figure out when is the best time to submit the application.... Thank you very much.
Where are you going to apply?

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
cherryblossoms said:
tapos na po ba sya mag training ng caregiving? medyo 2-3 months na ata ang pag antay for LMO.bago rin makakuha LMO kailngan nyo magpost sa national newspaper at sa internet ata na you need to hire a live in caregiver cic will tell you to wait for a month after posting the job offer tsaka lang po makaka apply ng LMO .so pwede nyo po calculate yun timeframe from posting the job offer
san po makatulong ,thanks

Roa08

Aug 21, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Hi Guys,

Is there any problem if I my application for LCP is currently on process and I got pregnant along the way?
Your advices will be much appreciated.

Thanks!