+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's next after the medical exam?

Mitch2905

Jan 29, 2007
HI, Just saw this forum now. And I think its very informative. I am also a Pinoy and I have an application pending (Skilled worker). I have a question and hope you can help me out. I filed my application just last January 2006 and I know that there's a waiting period of 5 years now. I was single then but I just got married last dec 06 and my husband happens to have a pending application as well. NOw, which documents should we update? We're thinking of me being the principal applicant and I'll have him as dependent. I'm not really sure where to start. Hope you can help me out and give me ideas...

Thanks much in advance.

Michelle

maita664

Jan 18, 2007
Hi Mitch2905,
Since you're pinoy, try checking this out : http://lbautista.proboards31.com/index.cgi
You can learn more kasi it's Pinoy to Canada (P2C) forum... it's great!!!

bostonkelly

Jul 1, 2005
Had medicals on 19th January in London, UK. Anyone able to give me a clear idea as to when I should hear back from the Canadian High Commission regarding my PR?

Good luck to everyone playing the waiting game!

Jim

jdhiman

Nov 26, 2008
I'm glad to see this site. Hope you can answer my questions, or share some opinions.

I have applied for Canada Immigration & after 7 months i got a job offer and after forwarding the job offer to embassy now 2 months have been passed my medical exam has done. Is there any one who can give me more clarification that how much time it will take to finalize the visa.

Sansu1112

Mar 18, 2018
Hi there.. Weve done on our medical.. And the status of or application is medical received does it means that we passed in our medical? And what comes next.. Thank you very much for the response

karenf

Dec 26, 2017
hello, can anyone enlighten me about the process please?
i sponsored my husband may 2016 and it’s been 27 months. he was a government employee and he got interviewed last january 2017. since then we havent heard anything from them.
then this june 2018, they asked for additional documents like “applicant generic information, additional family information and declaration of background.”
oh, they also asked for “his nbi certificate and they also requested for his medical.”

can anyone please tell me what will happened next? it’s been a month and we havent heard anything from them again except from the status from gckey account which showed that he passed his medical and they received the additional documents.

thank you so much po.

Komal khan

Jan 29, 2019
Hi
I have a question
I had a six month visa of Canada. Before expiring my Visa I submit anapplication about extending my Visa. I came back to Pakistan
The immigration mailed me they approved my application I need to do a medical
Yesterday I did a medical test. I want to know that now I am not in Canada so is it ok I do a medical from Pakistan
I have a confusion because I don't know
Should I do my medical Test inside Canada

mhy30

Mar 25, 2021
Hello. I just want to ask about my friend’s medical. She had sputum test aftr 3 days the result is negative but the physician told her that she need undergo re-xray aftr 3 months. The problem is that IRCC emailed her saying that she need to contact the physician to ask any specific req. for this follow up. And she gave 2 months to comply. The question is. Do she need to contact the clinic first (St.Lukes phil) and tell that what she can do about the embassy emailed? Or need to email the IRCC first to request for another extension ir days because she have a request gor re-xray. And pls. Help us where can we email the embassy? Thank u and God Bless!