+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's next after Medical Request and background check

Rister

Jan 30, 2011
When you send your medical exams and background check, What's the next step? Is this over1!!

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rister said:
When you send your medical exams and background check, What's the next step? Is this over1!!
it depends if you're inland or outland. To give you an idea, this <a href="http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900E9.asp">page</a> gives you general guidelines if you're applying outland.

Rister

Jan 30, 2011
Its an inland application, local cic has my file and they ask for medical exam and background check...Is this the last step?

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rister said:
Its an inland application, local cic has my file and they ask for medical exam and background check...Is this the last step?
You may be called for an interview after your process is reviewed.

See the official <a href="http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp">Guide </a> for more info.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Rister said:

Hi! I was reading your previous posts and noticed you received First Stage Approval/AIP earlier. Them asking for background and medical checks means they are already on second stage. After they are done with these checks and found nothing wrong yes you will be approved for permanent residency. Processing can take as long as 9 months or as short as 2 days. We also applied inland in August 2010 and submitted everything (medical checks, rcmp clearance and hubby's clearance from his country). We were approved for both stages on May 30, 2011. So make sure you submit those papers and then the waiting game starts again for you.

Rister

Jan 30, 2011
Hi, thanks for your answer!! ohh hopefully it will be soon!!! Its been a long wait for me!..