+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What requirements are needed to apply Canada Visa?

Imeldaxiong

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
I would like to be given advices about how to apply Visa to Canada,

I and my husband-to-be would like to go to Canada after the marriage to settle down and struggle a new life there. I wonder, Would it be better for us to apply working visa or what since i found there are more than one types of visa here.
Is it possible for a new immigrant to start applying for a PR directly ?
I really do need help from everybody who already passed through this issue.
Thank u

Investocrat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Winnipeg
The type of visa you apply for will depend on your particular circumstances and other things such as: Do you have family here already? What are your occupations or areas of specialties? Where do you want to relocate to? etc.
There are several streams including provincial nomination programs and the Express Entry stream. Check the federal website and individual provincial websites for the requirements needed for putting in your applications. And yes, an inspiring immigrant can apply for PR directly after they have been nominated or invited to apply.

Imeldaxiong

Sep 24, 2017
The type of visa you apply for will depend on your particular circumstances and other things such as: Do you have family here already? What are your occupations or areas of specialties? Where do you want to relocate to? etc.
There are several streams including provincial nomination programs and the Express Entry stream. Check the federal website and individual provincial websites for the requirements needed for putting in your applications. And yes, an inspiring immigrant can apply for PR directly after they have been nominated or invited to apply.
thank you for replying this thread. This means alot.