+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the best option to get a visa and live there as self employed?

albos

Aug 15, 2016
Hello,
I am 30 year old Albanian living in Turkey (married with Turkish citizen) and I run a company related to webdesign, online marketing, app development etc.

Due to the problems in the near past I decided to move with my wife to Toronto and live there.
I think 4-5 K USD $ /month would be enough to have a normal life there but the problem is I don't know from where to start? Checked and double checked Canada Imigration website but there is a lot of information, I would get lost into it.

How can we apply to get a visa > get accepted > go there > open my business as a sole proprietorship in Canada?

PS. I have a University degree in Information Management field, the same for my wife too, if this helps.

Please can anyone advice me step to step what to do to get a visa and get there?

Thank you and Best Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to apply to immigrate through one of Canada's immigration programs listed here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp If you would like assistance in understanding the program requirements and applying, it's recommended you hire a lawyer or consultant to assist you.

FYI - 4-5K USD / month for Toronto isn't great. You'll be able to live a decent life. However buying a house (for example) will most likely be out of your reach.