+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are the visa chances for third attempt?

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I got visa refusal second time for a same reason that my agent not disclosed visa denial entry to Canada.
If i re-apply visa for third time what are the chances?
PS: First time refusal reason is missing academic records, mark sheets.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I got visa refusal second time for a same reason that my agent not disclosed visa denial entry to Canada.
If i re-apply visa for third time what are the chances?
PS: First time refusal reason is missing academic records, mark sheets.
Agents always makes mistake. Third time, you should apply by yourselve. You will find all info in this forum for free. Same thing had happened to me. Dont worry and first apply for CAIPS notes and try to target May intake with full preparation.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Apply for GCMS notes on both refusals. Try clearing them out then apply again
- Other reasons: You have failed to disclose, as you were required, that you were previously refused a visa for entry to Canada. This has diminished the overall credibility of your application.
- They tick Travel history and Purpose of visit.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Agents always makes mistake. Third time, you should apply by yourselve. You will find all info in this forum for free. Same thing had happened to me. Dont worry and first apply for CAIPS notes and try to target May intake with full preparation.
- Other reasons: You have failed to disclose, as you were required, that you were previously refused a visa for entry to Canada. This has diminished the overall credibility of your application.
- They tick Travel history and Purpose of visit.
(I got caips notes on first refusal, VO stated that i missed the IELTS and academic documents, but when they refused the visa for first time they haven't tick travel history and purpose of visit unlike second time. what might possible they tick those boxes for second time?