+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Requirements...

sumerehman

Sep 11, 2017
One of my friend did O & A Level from University of Cambridge in Pakistan and also got a bachelors degree from LUMS, he applied to WES only for bachelors degree but they asked him to submit secondary and higher secondary certificate and HEC attested documents.

He submitted HEC attested sealed envelope & a sealed envelope which he get from IBCC for of his O & A Levels equivalencies but WES refused. following is the message received from WES

Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES.

Instructions: Please arrange for your academic documents to be sent directly to WES by the institution or examining body that awarded your degree/diploma.

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I thnk ur o and A levels degrees n transcriprs shd b snt directly by the board office.
But bachelors can b either snt directly by hec or by u, but it shd b sealed and stamped

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
One of my friend did O & A Level from University of Cambridge in Pakistan and also got a bachelors degree from LUMS, he applied to WES only for bachelors degree but they asked him to submit secondary and higher secondary certificate and HEC attested documents.

He submitted HEC attested sealed envelope & a sealed envelope which he get from IBCC for of his O & A Levels equivalencies but WES refused. following is the message received from WES

Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES.

Instructions: Please arrange for your academic documents to be sent directly to WES by the institution or examining body that awarded your degree/diploma.
The transcripts should be sent by the awarding institution, assuming here in this case Cambridge and LUMS?

maissom

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018
The transcripts should be sent by the awarding institution, assuming here in this case Cambridge and LUMS?
Read this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-eca-o-a-levels-pakistan-candidates-complete-process.335315/

I followed the instructions given in above thread and there was no issue.

Please note that for o / a levels or intermediate the sealed envelope must have sender address as that of respective board. This is a must requirement for intermediate and o/a level degrees.

Hope this helps.

Maissom

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Read this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-eca-o-a-levels-pakistan-candidates-complete-process.335315/

I followed the instructions given in above thread and there was no issue.

Please note that for o / a levels or intermediate the sealed envelope must have sender address as that of respective board. This is a must requirement for intermediate and o/a level degrees.

Hope this helps.

Maissom
hi maissom,

It means that IBCC will have to send the envelope directly to WES?

maissom

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018
hi maissom,

It means that IBCC will have to send the envelope directly to WES?
They can give you the envelope with their seal. You can the post it directly to WES, but include their address as senders. Why I say to do it yourself, so that you can save time. If they send it, it will take at least a month before it reaches WES canada

Saqib Mustafa

Sep 25, 2018
They can give you the envelope with their seal. You can the post it directly to WES, but include their address as senders. Why I say to do it yourself, so that you can save time. If they send it, it will take at least a month before it reaches WES canada
But since now the docs are with wes, we have to get it re-issued from respective school or college?