+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES requirements for ECA of PGDM from AICTE college INDIA

ajs4ever

Nov 2, 2016
Hi everyone I have a query regarding ECA assessment from WES canada I have done bachelors in engineering as well as Post graduate diploma in management in Marketing from an AICTE approved college in India.
The point is i just want to get my higher degree assessed ie PGDM is it possible or i have to get assessment for my bachelors
as well?
Also under the institution type in WES canada it shows University Education/State Boards:Technical education etc which option should i choose
for my post graduate diploma in management also my college is AICTE approved but not in AIU list.

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
ajs4ever said:
Hi everyone I have a query regarding ECA assessment from WES canada I have done bachelors in engineering as well as Post graduate diploma in management in Marketing from an AICTE approved college in India.
The point is i just want to get my higher degree assessed ie PGDM is it possible or i have to get assessment for my bachelors
as well?
Also under the institution type in WES canada it shows University Education/State Boards:Technical education etc which option should i choose
for my post graduate diploma in management also my college is AICTE approved but not in AIU list.
I am also facing the same issue. Can someone please help us know what should be the ' Institution Type' for AICTE approved PGDM from a private college.

Thanks
Rahul

asingh3

Nov 20, 2016
Please visit wes.org/ca/eca/ to know exactly what document you will need.
You can also send email to WES regarding your query, they are prompt in response.

Just so you know, WES also provides a tool where you can know Canadian degree equivalency of your qualification by providing your academic detail on that page. This way you will know at least what qualification you have as per Canadian standard.
wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?

davesar abhi

Sep 13, 2017
Please visit wes.org/ca/eca/ to know exactly what document you will need.
You can also send email to WES regarding your query, they are prompt in response.

Just so you know, WES also provides a tool where you can know Canadian degree equivalency of your qualification by providing your academic detail on that page. This way you will know at least what qualification you have as per Canadian standard.
wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?
did u get the solution?

shin_apurva

Mar 27, 2018
I am also facing the same issue. Can someone please help us know what should be the ' Institution Type' for AICTE approved PGDM from a private college.

Thanks
Rahul
Hello,

My case is similar to what you have mentioned, If you have completed WES process can you please share what you selected in Institution Type???