+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Query

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Dear All,

I am from India. I have got sealed transcripts from my university for Graduation which covers the 3 years after my 12th. (excluding 12th).

My questions are:
1. Are Bachelor in Commerce three year transcripts nough or do I need to send them HSC and SSC transcripts?
2. Do they need the Graduation Certificate Copy from University in a sealed envelope again?
3. Can I send a copy of my Graduation Certificate (without university sealed envelope) along with my sealed transcripts?

Pls advise.

Thanks in advance.

(I saw the WES portal but very confused!)

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
1. just bachelors documents are fine. no need of HSC and SSC
2. yes . you need to send the passing certificate/convocation along with the marksheets. has to be attested and sealed by univ
3. no. it has to be in sealed envelope. ok if you sent to envelopes with the respective contents but any loose documents and wes rejects it

Reactions: AGoodSoul

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
I read on WES site that they accept document for assessment unless it is issued by autonomous college . at the end the degree exam is conducted by university. i want clarification on this, any help would be appreciate.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I read on WES site that they accept document for assessment unless it is issued by autonomous college . at the end the degree exam is conducted by university. i want clarification on this, any help would be appreciate.
You can check their website for universities which they accept. If your institute is govt. Approved it is likely that they will accept your documents

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
ya i read they only accept transcript singed & sealed by autonomous or constituent college/university & not by any affiliated or professor of college.

Reactions: AGoodSoul