+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ATTESTATION QUERY PAKISTAN

Ghina Irfan

Jun 2, 2017
I have got attested my kinnaird & lums bachelor & master degrees/transcripts twice and send them to wes but they didn't accept them. They said my documents are not attested and sealed as per their requirements. I have no clue where i am making mistake and what i am missing out. Can anyone guide me in this regard and help me find out the issue. I'll be very grateful to you.
First time, i got my degrees attested and as i was about to get their photocopies sealed along with the academic request form by HEC R&I section , i came to know that first i had to get filled in the academic request form by Kinnaird & Lums so what i did was i got them sealed too and sent those Kinnaird & lums official envelopes to WES by TCS. So WES sent me an email saying they haven't accepted my documents due to the inappropriate sealing.
Second time, i got the photocopies attested again of my degrees/transcripts and went to HEC R&I section and get them sealed there without putting the academic request forms in the envelopes so WES rejected this too. Now this gonna be my third time that I'll be getting my degrees attested so please kindly tell me what went wrong in my previous attempts.

billcanada

May 2, 2017
I have got attested my kinnaird & lums bachelor & master degrees/transcripts twice and send them to wes but they didn't accept them. They said my documents are not attested and sealed as per their requirements. I have no clue where i am making mistake and what i am missing out. Can anyone guide me in this regard and help me find out the issue. I'll be very grateful to you.
First time, i got my degrees attested and as i was about to get their photocopies sealed along with the academic request form by HEC R&I section , i came to know that first i had to get filled in the academic request form by Kinnaird & Lums so what i did was i got them sealed too and sent those Kinnaird & lums official envelopes to WES by TCS. So WES sent me an email saying they haven't accepted my documents due to the inappropriate sealing.
Second time, i got the photocopies attested again of my degrees/transcripts and went to HEC R&I section and get them sealed there without putting the academic request forms in the envelopes so WES rejected this too. Now this gonna be my third time that I'll be getting my degrees attested so please kindly tell me what went wrong in my previous attempts.

you should Follow WES website where you can find all related and concerned documents procedure.
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp (Pakistan)

zarman

May 29, 2017
i
I would suggest you ask HEC to send directly to WES , check the procedure on HEC website i think this will resolve your issue