+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Assessment Evaluation

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
julakha.mukta said:
Dear Sir,

As your given link not listed in my country Name "Bangladesh". So, How should I check the university list?

What do you mean by As your given link not listed in my country Name "Bangladesh"?

This is what I see when I go to the link that I provided (click on image #1 below, it will take you WES' website, then click on "Start Now"....or simply click on image #2 and it will take you to the WES' web site where you can select your country from the drop down menu, as shown in image #2 below):

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donutbox said:
See post above.
Hi donutbox,

Actually our countries are listed in the above screen short you posted but when it comes to "Enter your credential information" the option of country of education,
Our country name is not in the list. kindly advice

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Kashifhameed45 said:
Hi donutbox,

Actually our countries are listed in the above screen short you posted but when it comes to "Enter your credential information" the option of country of education,
Our country name is not in the list. kindly advice

I assume you are referring to this section (I do not see Bangladesh listed in this section)?

I would advise that you contact WES and point out the fact that Bangladesh is listed in the "Contact Information" section of the equivalence tool, but not listed in the drop down menu of the "When Using the WES Degree Equivalency Tool" of the web page. You can contact WES at the following online form http://www.wes.org/ca/support/.

But before you do that, it is to be noted that the same "When Using the WES Degree Equivalency Tool" web page clearly indicates the following:

When Using the WES Degree Equivalency Tool

The WES Degree Equivalency Tool includes degrees awarded by recognized degree-granting institutions around the world. Our database is continuously updated.

If your degree or institution is not currently listed, you can apply for a WES credential evaluation and the evaluation team will research your credential. WES evaluates formal academic qualifications only. WES does not evaluate occupational or trade qualifications. In some circumstances WES reserves the right not to accept any given document for evaluation. If your credential cannot be evaluated by WES, you will be notified.

Did you actually follow the above (red highlighted) instructions? When I attempted to follow the above instructions it lead me to the web pages displayed in the images below. The steps outlined in the 3rd image seem to tell you exactly what to do for your country (which I assume is Bangladesh); what documents you will need and where to send the documents (click on the images below).

If you are still not seeing your country listed where you expect it to be listed, I suggest you contact WES at http://www.wes.org/ca/support/.

fahed.ae

Jun 12, 2017
Hi,
I have got a WES report it written in the summary "CANDIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Master's Degree"

but in the report Below for My Bachelors the write "Bachelor's Degree from non-recognized Institution"
For Master Degree Status "Recognized Institution"
Canadian Equivalency: Master's Degree

Could you advise, If the report still valid for express entry or not? will be considered as master in CRS calculation.

Thanks.

Gopscol

Jun 21, 2017
hi All,
I wanted to send the document for ECA to WES.I have done B.E IT. What are the documents required to sent?
I have sealed transcript and degree certificate photocopy.....Do I need to send this degree certificate photocopy attested&sealed from University like transcript or just photocopy is enough or else other extra things required???/.......please help me.

Bharathi12

Jul 18, 2017
Hi there
I have recently received WES report which on top says " Bachelor's degree from a non-recognized institution" but in credential analysis it says "institution status: Recognized" and now I am confused whether i am eligible or not for FSW..
And on top of it when I asked for some clarification from WES, they replied that they will re-evaluate and let me know.

All I want to know is that in WES report does summary and institution status say recognized in both places or non-recognized in both places?? and could it be a typo error?? or its right what it says and can differ in both places??

Yeki

Nov 13, 2017
Hi , WES stated my bachelor degree is from unrecognised but my master’s is equivelant to Canada 4years bachelor so with masters degree , can I apply for entry express or no ?
Please help

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi!!

I've received my WES evaluation and it shows:
1. Bachelor degree (4 years) from a recognized institution
2. Master's degree from a NON recognized institution

I also have a postgraduate certificate from a Canadian institution.

What option should I choose for the express entry? Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees? or Master's degree?

Thanks for your help
Did you get points for the non recognised institute ?

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi , WES stated my bachelor degree is from unrecognised but my master’s is equivelant to Canada 4years bachelor so with masters degree , can I apply for entry express or no ?
Please help
did you end up applying?

femjez

Dec 6, 2020
I got the evaluation completed and both my universities were recognized and so got canadian equivalent masters degree :D

Apparently the preliminary assessment tool is not exhaustive.
Can you tell me how you got it?
I did my Master's from NIT Calicut

NCKKenny

Jan 10, 2021
Dear

Appreciated if there will be some hints of my situation;

My Bachelor of Science was issued by University of Reading in United Kingdom which is a recognized institution from Canada,
but this Bachelor Degree was on the basis of validated study completed at the College of Estate Management which is not a recognized institution,
in view of foregoing, did my Bachelor of Science got any chances to go through the process of ECA