+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES APPLICATION-MISTAKE FILLING THE DATE AWARDED

balaravi91

May 21, 2017
I paid WES to get the transcript requesting form
while filling the WES application,I made a mistake filling the Date Awarded-that is my course completed year.
I completed my college at 2014,and convocation was held on 2015.
The Date awarded is 2014 which is CORRECT.instead of 2014 ,i updated as 2015 by mistake,and the next day the payment/confirmation mail from WES popped in my inbox displaying my college and degree with the date "2015" which is INCORRECT and (its a mistake from my side). I wrote to WES requesting them to change it,I even called them but no response.
What if i still take the form and get all the attestations from my college and send it to WES,though we have to manually fill the blank space of Year Awarded in the form.
will they correct it themselves looking at my last attended date of my college or will this become a problem,so till the WES makes changes of it should I wait??

PLEASE HELP !!!

amrpawar

Sep 4, 2017
hi,

Please let me know if the year awarded will be same as the year which we received the convocation degree.

Regards
Amrit Kaur

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
while filling the WES application,I made a mistake filling the Date Awarded-that is my course completed year.
The Date awarded is 2014 which is CORRECT.instead of 2014 ,i updated as 2015 by mistake,and the next day the payment/confirmation mail from WES popped in my inbox displaying my college and degree with the date "2015" which is INCORRECT and (its a mistake from my side). I wrote to WES requesting them to change it,I even called them but no response.
What if i still take the form and get all the attestations from my college and send it to WES,though we have to manually fill the blank space of Year Awarded in the form.
will they correct it themselves looking at my last attended date of my college or will this become a problem,so till the WES makes changes of it should I wait??

PLEASE HELP !!!
Hi,

I made the same mistake.
Please let me know what did you do to fix the issue?

Thanks.
Chirag.

Tiak

Jul 25, 2019
I did the same has anyone got the response from them..if yes then in how many days? Or is it better to go for the refund procedure?

kanishka91

Jul 25, 2021
Based on the answer given in help center of WES, it is the year in which you have passed your final degree exam. Hope everyone got their issue resolved.

Help Center - World Education Services
I could not find the post that you have tagged.
I have made the same mistake (Year of passing). Also I have PGDBM from NMIMS but mistakenly I have entered "Diploma in operations management".
Can you please let me know do they consider actual details or if any mismatch is found they contact you.
Or should I contact WES to make this change?

kanishka91

Jul 25, 2021

PLEASE HELP !!!
Was this resolved ? What you did to make changes to the application?