+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Amity University

anishak22

Sep 14, 2017
WES approves Amity University Full Time MBA or not ? I have done it from AMity University, Noida.. Kindly help

sm135790

Aug 28, 2021
WES approves Amity University Full Time MBA or not ? I have done it from Amity University, Noida.. Kindly help

Yes WES approves Amity University full time MBA. I have completed the same course in year 2000. I took help of MAIL TRANSCRIPTS.
Overall very satisfied with service received from MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. Living in Switzerland without much support in Nodia to get the transcripts, I was wondering how to go about it. Searching on web led to MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. The service provided was excellent, timely and received prompt responses to my questions. The initial e-mail received from MAIL TRANSCRIPTS team regarding the process and documents required was very clear and I had to just follow the instructions. I would not hesitate to recommend MAIL TRANSCRIPTS to anyone who wishes to avail such services. It saved me lot of time and effort. I would say, Job well done and continue the great work. MAIL TRANSCRIPTS exceeded my expectations in all respects.