+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weird Problem with IEC/MyCIC

HarryF

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Hello all,

I submitted an application for IEC.

In MyCIC under "View my submitted applications or profiles" I can see my IEC submission with an Application Number etc. My status is "Not invited at this time."

However, above this part of the page, under "Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted", there is a section that says I (now) have 58 days left to complete my application. The "continue" button leads to an error page and my Application Number does not appear in this section.

In summary, it looks like I've received a phantom invite, that I cannot actually proceed with.

Has anyone had or have heard of this?

Of course, I sent a "Report technical issues" email, but it's been a couple of days with no reply.

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem:

I also have an "online application" waiting to be continued or deleted all of a sudden.

It's weird because I received ITA for my permanent residence application on August 2nd and I have been filling the form out ever since. This new "online application" has just been added today under the Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted section but I never started this application. Does anyone know where this online application comes from and whether I can delete it?

Thank you!